You probably don’t remember, but I challenged myself to read 100 books in 2010. I only read 78 books and posted that I was a complete failure and I cried my way through a drawn out post about the awful books I put myself through trying to reach my goal. Theeeeen I committed to read 100 books in 2011. Well, I fucking didn’t, okay? Don’t ask why. I just didn’t.
I thought I would let you guess how many books I read and then give the worst book to the winner, but neither of you are going to get it right, so I’ll just tell you.
That is 66 less books than in 2010.
I only thought I was a failure back then.
So there are no more reading commitments to save myself from further heartache.
See the 12 books I read in 2011 below….
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
3. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
4. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
5. The Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper
6. Phantom by Christopher Pike
7. Fire by Kristin Cashore
8. Dancing Aztecs by Donald E. Westlake
9. Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
10. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
11. One Day by David Nicholls
12. The Help by Kathryn Stockett